Saturday, November 1, 2008

Boo!

Jesper and I went to our first Halloween party together. Since we've been together five years now, I clearly haven't been to a Halloween party in more half a decade. I'm not sure why, because it's really fun to get dressed up and see what crazy costumes other people wear.

This particular Halloween party was a wedding party. One of my Git Some adventure racing teammates, Derec, eloped with his then girlfriend Camille in August. Dressed as Frankenstein and his Bride, they opted for a Halloween party to celebrate their marriage. For some reason, I failed to take a single picture of the bride and groom! If someone sends me one soon, I'll stick it in here.

Jesper and I went as Jeannie and Major Tony Nelson from the 60's show I Dream of Jeannie. I wore a genie costume that my mother made back in the 60's!

I adore my Master!


The best costume of the night went to my Git Some teammate David Garcia. Can you guess which one he is?

Teammate Lee, me, Jesper, fellow adventure racers Tina and Charlie, David (My BUSH would make a better President), Nicole (David's girlfriend), Teammate Oat and his wife Annie

Halloween parties are fun because people feel like they can be super silly when they're dressed up.

Tina being naughty with David (who has a pretty nice ass)

I had a great time and drank too much wine. I don't think I'll wait five more years for another Halloween party!

Here's a linky to more pictures.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You guys looks so cute! Haven't seen Jesper in a long time, looks like he still has a scar on his face from his crash a couple month ago.....

Itty Bitty Betty said...

Thanks! We had fun dressing up. Jesper still has a scar for sure and the injury is still swollen. Pretty nasty wound!

Anonymous said...

I remember that Genie costume from Murnau, Germany! Did you put a gemstone in your bellybutton also? (Mom did.) Dad was a sultan or something.

(BTW: this is my first blog posting ever... I have just lost my virginity.)